WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH: LION AND LAMB

March 1st, and it seems that I just got Christmas put away. Either way, the year is off to a raucous start. A very productive, raucous start. That is a good thing. And speaking of Good "things" Marie Elena has found her blogging legs throughout February. Great job Partner. But we are not done by a long shot. "Across the Lake, Eerily" has headed in the direction we've envisioned when first discussed. Like minds for a common cause, that is Marie Elena and me (or ME and me, as we tease). I look forward to the continuance of poetry across the depths of Erie. We're just scratching the surface. The weather may be questionable on either end of the lake, but our March will most certainly come in as both a lamb (Marie) and a lion (Walt). We've got both ends covered.

Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment