WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Thursday, March 25, 2010

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT

Scraps of paper scribbled with love;
Vase holds rooting flowers;
Jars of chutney cool on a rack;
Bowl of Cherry Sours;
Kitchen Faerie porcelain gift;
Cookbook with no jacket;
Recipes for holiday fare;
New March Madness bracket;
Mother’s pie plate, emptied and cleaned;
Ready for refilling.
Noting all my tabletop goods,
Life seems quite fulfilling.

Marie Elena

2 comments:

  1. Golly, you have the makings for a Rockwell painting there. Heartwarming and centering. Especially when I'm missing home lately, a much needed touchstone, via Maumee. Thanks Marie, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete