WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Friday, March 5, 2010

...AND AS LONG AS WE'RE CELEBRATING...

Yes Marie, quite an accomplishment we've earned. I, on the other hand, had no doubts that you'd be included in the mix.. Are you ready for the NEXT April PAD Challenge? It will be upon us in mere weeks.

Congratulations of your recent publishing news. A true feather in your cap for sure! It allows me to ride YOUR coat tails for a bit. Not too shabby!

And as long as we're celebrating, I have been selected as Guest Poet #3 over at "OUR LOST JUNGLE".
The sample of pieces submitted gave a good representation of my strengths: the ridiculously sublime to the heart-wrenching romantic. Hey, it may not be much, but I'll wear it proudly!

Okay, back to work!


Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment