WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Sunday, February 21, 2010

SUNSET EYES

            Listening  to  the  sea  birds  call, and   thinking,
                        as  a  hint  of  nightfall  fills the  skies.
            Off  on  the  horizon,  girl , I  see  you .
                        looking  deep  into  your  Sunset Eyes.


            I can  feel  your  amber  arms  caress  me.                                                                     
                        the smile  upon  your  face, it  soothes  and  warms.
            Glowing face  of  angels,  you   possess  me.                              
Sunset Eyes protect  me  from  the  storm.


                        The sparkling water's flashing,
                                    your waves are softly crashing here on the shore.
                        Charging, then returning back to the sea.                                                                                 
                                    Your gentle hands keep falling,
your spraying softness calling, calling my name.
                                   Sunset Eyes return your love to me.


            Why is it you tease me with your wonder?
                        Wanting me to take you in my arms.
            Unashamed, you cast this spell I'm under.
                        Sunset Eyes embrace me with your charms.


                        Your face is always changing,
                                    expressions rearranging there on the sea.
                        Chameleon of colors there in the skies.
                                    Our looks are ones of sorrow,
                        but we'll be back tomorrow, standing in time.
                                    Gazing deep into those Sunset Eyes.
           

            Listening to the ocean’s song, and thinking,
                        as a hint of nightfall fills the skies.
            Searching my horizons, girl, to see you.
                        I'm always glad to see you, Sunset Eyes.


                        It's so good to love you, Sunset Eyes.


Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment