WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Friday, April 30, 2010

THE BLOOMINGS OF OUR SOULS

Our souls bloom with these words.
Budding brilliance planted deep within our hearts and minds.
Nurtured and tended with the awakenings of life.
A good life made more perfect by us, the gentle gardeners,
who encourage the growth of these gifts.
The growth of our freindship.
An eternal sunshine beams forth by the glowing of our gardener's hearts.
This sunshine brightens these days
and illuminates our thoughts,
making our growth fertile,
and fruitful and productive.

Our souls bloom with thoughts of this friendship.
Thoughts brought to light
like the first flowers of Spring
as they break the earth
and show their potential.
You a gardener, cares for me
and loosens the soil around me,
and I free your roots to branch out
and allow you to grow full of life.
Full of our verbal beauty.
And we give back to each other,
the "caregivers", with a very bountiful harvest
of the bloomings of our souls.
We are the gardeners.
I bloom brilliantly with you.


Walt

1 comment: