WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Monday, July 4, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS AND PASS THE TEQUILA

Brava! Marie Elena for placing a poem in the 21st place of the 2011 April PAD. You are coming into your own as a masterful poet, and I couldn't be more proud. Pleased that you can carry the torch for all lake dwellers and relieve me of the pressure of poetic excellence. Continue to grow and express in the manner to which I have become accustomed. I'll catch you around the beach and in the garden.!

Walt

7 comments:

  1. I'm so THRILLED! Thank you, Walt! And as I said out at PA, you've left the perfect PL footprint for Joseph to step into. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I only plan to tread on PA in name only. Happy for Joseph, he started with us, so it keeps 2009 strong. Happy for you as well. I meant what I said. If I need to step back to get you out of my shadow, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No stepping back, mister. NO stepping back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conga rats, Marie Marie! And congrats to the poor li'l drunk worm, too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Marie Elena! Glad your talent was recognized!!

    Phone in your reading of it to 951-665-8161, I'd love to feature it at virtualpoetryreading.com

    have a big swig of tequila for me, Moskowitz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, KatiePie!

    And thanks to you too, Buddah! I'll call it in. =) But ... how does a poor little drunk worm sound? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Marie Elena! What an honour

    ReplyDelete