WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAY, OR MAY NOT.

The second third of the year begins with weather patterns in flux, and poets all over the world are off soaking their tired muse, after the activity during National Poetry Month. Ambition and confidence has been stoked enough to prompt a new focus on getting our work published. Nothing new here Across the Lake. I'm sure Marie will allow me to speak for her when I say, our work strives to that end. May will seem like child's play compared to the past thirty days, but activity levels will remain high in our quest for excellence. We may see some amazing things Across the Lake, Eerily. Or may not!


Walt

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you will Walter and Maria Elena. You're good poets both of you - and thanks.
    Please, where can I find an email adress to for instance Maria Elena?
    I'd like to write a direct email to Maria Elena.
    Thanks,
    Heiberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Walt. =)
    Andrea, how nice to hear from you again. Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm on Facebook as Marie Elena Good. Hoping to hear from you.

    ME

    ReplyDelete