WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

ABANDONED GLORY

Abandoned glory for virgin’s womb.
For his birth, there was no room.
Embraced His fate, though death did loom,
Crucified; then laid in tomb.

Conquered sin and death outright,
My Redeemer won the fight.
Sacrificed for sin’s dark blight;
Light and Life of Silent Night.

Marie Elena (2009)

4 comments:

  1. That last line, Marie Elena, captures it all!

    Happiest of holidays to you & family!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Marie. It's no wonder we have 47 folks on board across the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Marie!! I may pass on the link to some friends, if you don't mind. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia: I can always count on your for a dose of encouragement. Bless you!

    Elizabeth: I certainly don't mind in the least. Thank you so much!

    Partner: As always, I can't thank you enough for your mentoring/nurturing/friendship. This is a partnership that I'm tickled and blessed to be a part of. It thrills me each and every day. :)

    ReplyDelete