WELCOME!

I'm Walt. And I'm Marie Elena.
This is the collaboration of two kindred spirits; partners in rhyme;
"the best friends we've never met."
All "Across the Lake. Eerily."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FRIEND TO NO END

Graceful and heartful, smart,
full of vigor to fight the rigors of life
as defined. You don't mind
because at your side, having your back,
is a friend. In need, indeed;
when not needed, wanted just the same.
The game is simple. Having a friend is being
a friend. Faceless, replaceless
never graceless, with a spacious heart.
From start to end, a Good friend is priceless.
Good as gold, and then some. Without end.


Walt

5 comments:

  1. I found the link for your website throught ICL. Very nice. I look forward to coming back. :) I'd love for you to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walt, I agree with you 100%. A good friend IS indeed priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariinela! Wonderful to see you here Across the Lake! Yes, Walt's poem is lovely, and touched me deeply. Keep writing ... I know you will.

    Adrienne, I just visited your blog, and saw that Walt beat me to it this evening. Keep up the good work out there.

    Mary, you are such a gem. Thank you once again for your wonderful support of our endeavors.

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M.E., you're welcome. I often check your blog to see what is new.

    ReplyDelete